well if Michael can get the guy's IP address, then he can do a RDNS lookup
and find out who his ISP is and report him both to his ISP and to the
authorities. they will then be able to track him down.
The very fact he has use dhis own google ads account and then asked Michael
to get it reinstated proves he is clearly not a clever hacker, just an
idiot.