Just want to ditto Russ. Moving to Eclipse was painful at first. I
forced myself to give it two weeks. If I had just given it a day I
would have given up.

That being said - if you don't like CFEclipse or CFBuilder and want to
move to something more modern, _definitely_ check out Dreamweaver CS
5.5. I'm really, _really_ digging it lately especially in terms of how
well it supports JavaScript.