From: Sean Corfield [mailto:seancorfi...@gmail.com]
Sent: June-13-11 4:06 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Fuseguard processing time

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Brook Davies <cft...@logiforms.com> wrote:
> And my test was done under zero load, so under peak load this number
> could go up.

It could also go down. Until you test, you won't know.

Under heavy load, the HotSpot compiler in the JVM may work to your benefit
and speed things up. You may also benefit from the code being shared across
many concurrent requests. Do you know what your typical response times are
for your pages today in production under peak load?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
An Architect's View -- http://corfield.org/ World Singles, LLC. --

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."