The answer is in your own post, but as you don't share the code for
onSessinEnd() and don't tells us what error you are getting then it makes it
hard to help.

On the surface, what is the problem. Is it that when you put the component
in a directory it doesn't work or what? But if this is the case then it
sounds like a path issue.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
http://www.andyscott.id.au/