Where I've got to at the moment is that I'm getting the 404's because Tomcat
is looking in the webapps/cfusion folder for the files rather than my own
webroot.

What I'm ultimately wanting to acheive is being able to have CF, Railo &
OpenBD all running under Tomcat but sharing the one webroot and having them
on cfusion.local, railo.local & openbd.local to determine which engine will
process the file.

Should I be looking at separate hosts in tomcats server.xml, somehow all
pointing back to the same webroot?