You're not showing us your Tomcat server.xml so it's kinda hard to debug this :)

I suspect the problem is you don't have your <Host> / <Context> set up
correctly...

Bear in mind that Tomcat, being a _standard_ Servlet container (unlike
JRun) requires that the web application (the WEB-INF/ stuff) be in the
web context (i.e., the web root).

You absolutely cannot have ACF / Railo / OpenBD sharing a single
webroot on Tomcat - because all three have incompatible WEB-INF/
stuff.

Sean