All:

I am guessing this issue has been discussed but I just haven't followed
it. In my production server(Windows 2008 R2 64-bit), I installed Oracle
11g client and I was able to connect to my Oracle 10g DB via the odbc
DSN I created. But when I went to CF Admin and tried to create a DSN
using ODBC Socket driver, it gives me this mismatch error.

java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC
Socket]internal error: The specified DSN contains an architecture
mismatch between the Driver and Application
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SequeLink
JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket]internal error: The specified DSN contains an
architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

I also tried running odbcad32 under SysWow64 folder on Windows using
Microsoft ODBC for Oracle, but it gave me an error saying The Oracle
client and networking components were not found.

Anybody has solved this before?

Nathan