From: Nathan Chen [mailto:nathan.c...@cu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:08 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: CF 9 ODBC data source with Windows 2008 64-bit

Dave and All:

I downloaded and installed JDBC 4.2 from DataDirect site. Now I am not
sure what the strings on the CF Admin data source setup page should look
like. I select "Other" on the driver drop-down and on the second page:
should I enter these?

JDBC URL: jdbc:oracle:@myDBServer.myDomain.com:ORCL
Driver Class: oralce.jbdc.OracleDriver
Driver Name: oracle.jar

How about the connection string field in the advanced settings section?
Can someone who has done this before help me out? I am using Oracle 10g
and Win 2008 R2 64-bit.

Nathan