I have an inventory website and it would be nice to be able to print barcodes
and product data to a label printer.

Has anyone tried sending webpage content to a label printer?  Or maybe there
are some printers that can take XML content??

Looks like Zebra printers have their own printer language, but I dont see any
way of using it with ColdFusion or any web browser content.
http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/products/software.html

They also mention using XML with their printers, but I have not read up on how
it works and the way it talks the printers that support this may be out of our
price range.
http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/resource_library/getting_started/introduction_to_bar_code_printing/xml_enabled_printing.html

If anyone has ideas or has done this let me know.
Chad