From: Sean Corfield [mailto:seancorfi...@gmail.com]
Sent: August-07-11 6:22 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Run a class file generated with CF outside of CF

FWIW, Railo 4.0 will make this even easier by allowing CFML to be executed
directly from the command line (or ant) without needing a server running at
all. This will effectively make CFML a general purpose scripting language
that can be used outside the servlet container!

Builds of 4.0 are currently pre-alpha and undergoing testing in-house. Once
Railo 3.3 goes gold (should happen around the end of this month), that will
become the stable release and 4.0 will appear on the development builds /
bleeding edge provider.

Sean