Hi all,

I am working on a screen-scraper app, and I have a site that has an disclaimer
front page.  You have to click on the "I understand" button and then you are
redirected to the inspections page that I need to get to.

I can get to the disclaimer page, but I cannot get cfhttp to get past that.
Using httpFox, when I click the button, this is the sequence:

Method Result  Type             URL
POST   302     Redirect         http://.../_health/disclaimer_inspections.aspx
GET    200     text/html        http://.../_health/inspections.aspx

The values being posted are:
Parameter:            Value:
__VIEWSTATE           /wEPDwUJMzM5MDA2Nzk1ZGQ91EYKFinXdbt91hRyVwUbewQnFw==
__EVENTVALIDATION     /wEWAgKmztb+CwLdkpmPAXZ27WIyDXuA5VtsQPUU8V4WPmj9
btnOK                 I Understand

The viewstate and eventvalidation are static values.

Now, normally I don't have any problem with redirects, but I cannot get to the
inspections page; the cfhttp keeps returning the disclaimer page. When I look
at the headers, the disclaimer_inspections.aspx page is receiving an ASP.NET
SessionID in the response header which is then being passed to the
inspections.aspx

Do I need to grab that session ID manually?  I thought I might have to do that
so I have tried to set redirect="false", but I can't get the session ID
returned in the header

Any ideas, suggestions, references would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Kathryn