Well the "shy" can of course be a personal decision.

For me I check out alternatives to give my clients the best possible
service and so I know what is available....but they...that's me ;-)

....it was also the ability to have a complete web app running onboard
fishing vessels disconnected....with about  50 MB footprint!

Cheers