From: Debbie Morris [mailto:dmor...@sussexcountyde.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 2:51 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: CF9.01 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / IIS7 multi-instance
configuration

To add a little more info, I'm able to access all three sites through the
browser on the server console, so CF works fine locally for all three sites.
It's just when I try to access the sites on ports 81 and 82 from the network
that I get the error. Does that mean it's an IIS or IP configuration issue?

Thanks,
Debbie