From: Russ Michaels [mailto:r...@michaels.me.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 9:38 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF9.01 / Windows Server 2008 R2 / IIS7 multi-instance configuration

are you running windows 2008 by any chance?
If so don;t forget that the firewall is enabled by default, this has caught
me out several times now as I am still maining maintaining windows 2003
servers, and has been the cause of things not working as services or
applications get blocked.

Russ

--

Russ Michaels

www.bluethunderinternet.com  : Business hosting services & solutions
www.cfmldeveloper.com        : ColdFusion developer community
www.michaels.me.uk           : my blog
www.cfsearch.com             : ColdFusion search engine
**
*skype me*                     : russmichaels