From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 2:51 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CFFORM or Jquery Form Validation

There are many many examples available for ValidateThis.  You'd asked for
more than one.  The download contains a whole bunch. If you meant what you
said when you claimed you "want learn something new today", I would look at
ValidateThis.

If instead, you want someone to link to a solution for you so you can
cut/paste code to solve your exact problem, someone else will surely provide
it shortly.