I use Acronis True Image to create weekly drive images for my C: drive (SSD
housing OS, Eclipse, etc.) and D: drive (2 TB Data) drives to a separate
internal drive (E:), as well as nightly incremental images. Acronis is worth
the money over the built-in Windows system image tool because it can verify
the image (mandatory IMO), define any schedule you wish (such as mixing full
and incremental), lets you browse and restore individual files from the
images at will, and lets you perform a restore on different hardware if
necessary.

Second layer is Carbonite, doing a full web backup of all critical data, as
a last resort in the event of physical destruction of the system.

Having learned a long time ago the brutally harsh lesson about backing up my
data, the minor expenses associated with this setup is a steal compared to
the time and effort I've wasted trying to recover data.