From: Justin Scott [mailto:leviat...@darktech.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:41 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Graphical Tree Image Output

Good afternoon, one of the projects I'm working on has a need to generate
graphical output in a tree-like format, such as a family tree or organizational
chart (e.g. a box with a name with a line branching out to subordinate
elements).  Further, this will be output as part of a PDF document, so anything
that can generate an image should fit the bill.  Does anyone have pointers to
extensions, CFCs, Java extensions, etc. that would allow me to pass some data
in and spit out a tree-like image?  My Google-fu is failing me at the moment,
though I'm sure there is something floating around out there.

If anyone has tips of alternate charting libraries I could use that as well.
CFCHART is nice, but the output it generates isn't exactly what the client is
looking for.  Any suggestions appreciated.  Thanks!

-Justin Scott