Hi, we are looking to restructure our system using ORM but are wondering:

firstly, about the general overhead of the CF9 ORM?

secondly, the overhead in terms of the following scenario:

Our application is generalized and customizes itself and its database around
users requirements. The users login to one central application but each client
has their own database. So after logging in the system knows which database to
use.

Therefore, it appears we will have to configure ORM to setup an instance for
each individual client. This could obviously spiral into the thousands.

Would appreciate your feedback

thanks