On 11/10/2011 8:39 AM, Gerald Guido wrote:

> Wait.. does that mean that CF is undead? And part of the impending zombie
> Apocalypse? Sweet!

yeah, everybody seems to have missed the chance to really blow this into
another
cf is dead thing. the fact that it didn't get chopped that even under these
circumstances adobe still thinks cf is the real deal.

we have a couple of flex apps that can run on android tablets (more by accident
than design), but we always assumed we'd have to go AIR/native if we wanted
anything complex to run on such pipsqueak devices. no more flash in mobile web
browsers is "meh" to me. but if the flash builder team got axed, then i'd start
to freak out too.

the LiveCycle news is kind of more interesting. is it getting chopped too (hard
to tell from the "news")? if so, maybe the cf team can loot it for some of the
more nifty technology bits?