Happy new year, everyone.

I have a form with a couple of drop down controls.  I'll call them
dd_country and dd_city.  I would like the contents of dd_city to be based on
the contents of dd_country.  If the user selects France, the dd_city should
hold Paris, Marseilles, Nice.  If the user selects Italy, the dd_city should
hold Florence, Rome, Venice, Ortisei.  Etc.

I know how to set up the database and do the lookup, but I don't know how to
make this happen on the fly.  I cannot do the lookup for dd_city until the
user selects a value from dd_country.  Aside from setting these up as
separate pages, is there a non-convoluted way to do this?  I considered
having the page drill down to itself on dd_country's onChange event, feeding
back in the value of dd_country, but that gets messy for other reasons.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Matthieu