All,

Thanks for your help on this.  Aaron and Mike, you are both right--Nate's
tag is the perfect solution.  Thank you, Nate.

Matthieu

http://www.choice.com.au/calculators/ancap1.cfm
and the one using Nat's tag at
http://www.choice.com.au/calculators/usedcarsafety1.cfm    (The second one
isn't finished yet - the results page doesn't give you any data yet, but the
tag works).

Cheers,
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia