>>HTML 5 is very cool, but it's World Dominance is greatly exaggerated.

None the less I am boning up on HTML5 CSS3 JS etc. MS is betting heavily on
HTML5 (Windows 8 is going to have a HTML5/CSS3/JS based UI) as is Google.

Right now, according to my (extremely unscientific) estimates about 40-60%
of the browser market supports at least some of the HTML5 spec (Basically
everything except IE8 and below). Not to mention that XP's EOL is 04/14 so
it is not that far off.

I have been playing with Adobe Edge, the HTML5 animation tool and it is
pretty freaking impressive at to what it can do with HTML/CSS/JS. It is a
lot like Flash Pro.

G!