Russ,

Thank you for the additional information.

Yes, a move away from MS Access needs to happen at some point. The
customer just needs something working for right now.

If the platform were migrated to SQL Server Express, I'm wondering if
that would entail too many changes to my queries...

Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Best,

Roberto