There are some great tutorials out there for the basics of ORM.  If you
Google for "ColdFusion ORM" you'll uncover a bunch, including lots of
examples you can cut/paste from to handle the very situation you've
described below.   I'd also highly recommend John Whish's ORM book that you
can buy in PDF edition here:

http://tinyurl.com/3t7bwab

If you have tried to write the code yourself and are having a problem,
please share what you tried and the problem (including any errors) that you
are having.

-Cameron