Tom-

Perhaps it would help if you post the code attempts you have made so far
and myself or someone else on the list can help you?

As the risk of sounding like a jerk, it is fairly unlikely that someone
will write your app for you.  Give us a starting point to show you have
written some code and where you got stuck and we can help you out.

If you haven't written anything yet, I would pull up one of the many
available one-to-many code tutorials, cut/past one of the examples into
your code editor, and rename the tables and columns to match yours.  If
that doesn't work, post what you did and we can help you get unstuck.

-Cameron