So you have a link? I'm mobile at the moment.

By the way, would anybody be up for a Skype call this evening (us central
time)? I had an idea I sent over the list a bit ago that I wanted to bounce off
f some other folks for creating an open source repository of components similar
to CPAN (search.cpan.org) for Perl.

--
~ Mike Stemle, Jr.