I am using ColdFusion8 and I am creating a report with numerous charts and
graphs with WebCharts.

The problem I am having is with pie charts. I want to be able to adjust items
like the label styles.

With the bar graphs, I am simply creating the graph with WebCharts, saving the
xml , and adding the style value (styles = "test"). No problems.

However, with pie graphs I get a "Text Outside XML:" error.

Even if I just copy the default pie xml (default_pie.xml) , rename it, and then
try to use the style in the cfchart tag, it gives me the same error.

Here are examples:

This works for a bar graph. You will see I have style="Veggies". The name of
the xml file I am using for that bar chart is called Veggies.xml. I have 6 bar
charts using 6 different xml files working this way with no problem :

<cfchart
format="png"
xaxistitle=""
chartheight="500"
chartwidth="600"
scalefrom="0"
font="arial"
fontsize="16"
xoffset="0.05"
        yoffset="0.05"
show3d = "no"
fontBold ="yes"
style="Veggies"

But the same format does NOT work for pie chart. I get the Text Outside XML
error:

<cfchart
        pieslicestyle="sliced"
        format="png"