Hi,

I have a number of DTS packages written for importing multiple text files
into SQL Server

(part of a process which sets up indexes/relationships for a temp copy of
the db, then imports a number of table in a specified order from text files,
checking referential integrity, and if they imported without any errors,
drop the Live tables, rename the temp tables, indexes, and relationships to
the names of the live ones...)

Now, the SQL for dropping and renaming works fine, and I can put all that
into stored procedures which I can execute from cf.

The problem comes with running the DTS packages in CF - looking at the SQL
documentation, I dont see quite how it could be done - they seem to need to
run through Enterprise manager

Can anyone help me?

The alternative of using CFFILE to import and manually checking all the
referential integrity does not thrill me - it would take much longer to
create, and be far less efficient in execution...

Any Ideas would be much appreciated...

Cheers

Dan.