I'd start by making sure you have the right serial number.

You can log into Adobe.com using the account you used to purchase/register
CFB and you should find the serial number in your purchase history.

If that doesn't work you can call Adobe's support line, but give yourself
at least an hour (and maybe a Xanax) to deal with the call.

-Cameron