Thanks for the idea, but I am a student and this is a freeriatools.adobe.com
installation (yes I am still a full time student). So no online account. I
still have the original email from adobe that I installed it with before. I
have the feeling it is one of those things that you have to remove the serial
number from the old computer, but it completely died. No possibility of
choosing to remove it from the old computer.