I have seen variants of that script before, it is published in several
places.

In addition to what has already been mentioned, here are some steps you can
take to make sure these types of attacks fail (obviously though the more
critical issue is how did the attacker get the file there in the first
place, probably though a file upload vulnerability, or a path traversal
that exposed a password they could then use to upload)

1) Change the default encryption seed in CF administrator (this is for CF9
only)
2) Check "Disable access to internal ColdFusion Java components" in the CF
Admin to prevent access to the service factory
3) Setup a sandbox (and Yes you can still setup a sandbox on Standard
edition, you are just limited to one set of sandbox settings for the entire
server, instead of being able to create multiple sandboxes) to block
cfexecute, and more if possible.

--
Pete Freitag - Adobe Community Professional
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products