That's why I avoid HTML formatted email.  There's really no standardized
way of handling HTML email.  Not to mention that some strange ppl in
this world (including myself) like to turn HTML off.  First of all, I'd
recommend giving the user the choice of plain text or HTML.
Additionally, I'd research the primary email clients (including web
based): Outlook, Netscape, Outlook Express, Eudora, Hotmail, Yahoo!,
etc. and find out how they handle things.  Give the user a drop down to
select their client from, and conditionally output your mail per their
client.  Of course, you'll need to have a default way of displaying.

--
Billy Cravens
[EMAIL PROTECTED]