> It's a video streaming site for members.  I can't believe my only
> option is to stream video across ssl.  There must be another
> solution.

There is: take the main site out of scope for compliance.  The only
parts of a system that have to be PCI compliant are the ones that
handle credit card information, usually an online store or
subscription system.  There is no technical reason I can think of that
would require your billing system and video streaming servers to share
infrastructure.  Separating the billing system out on to its own
infrastructure means the rest of the system goes out of scope and then
you can do whatever you want with your cookies on the main part of the
site.  Keep the billing system isolated and your headaches will be
greatly reduced.

-Justin Sco