From: Nick Call [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 10:35 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: a cry out for help

Hi:  I have a good one for you.

Upper management has given me 6 hours to come up with (basically) a CF
version of Source Safe.  They want to be able to publish important company
docs, like the strategic business plan for 2001 (in MS Word), and allow
certain members of management to check it out, download it, revise it, and
re-upload it without overwriting old versions.  It has to track revision
dates, author, etc.  And it has to be idiot-proof, becuase they admit that
they are Internet idiots.  Has anyone built this system before in CF?  If
so, how much?

Help.

Nick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]