Yes, we may have to change CF like that. A bit too hard now, we have
an existing infrastructure and 200 applications with the current
configuration.

Odd to have everything okay until recently -- and the problem is only
with InternetExplorer. We'll have to keep investigating.

thanks for the help all,
Chris