I am investing a server that has been hit. I am seeing these files were created
at the time of the attack.

C:\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfh2ecfm509131890$funcLOC.class
C:\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfh2ecfm509131890.class
C:\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfi2ecfm506365939.class
C:\ColdFusion9\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cf7einfo2drequest2dsend2ecfm170364941.class

I do not know what they do as of yet.

Wil Genovese
Sr. Web Application Developer/
Systems Administrator