Don't get me wrong, I detest hackers and their exploits, but i think the
way this one works quite ingenious.  My server did get hit, but after
reviewing the log files and checking for changes, I don't think  they did
anything.  I am thankful for that, cause they could have done some major
damage.  We migrated to a virtual environment  and from CF7 to CF9 a few
months ago.  Ironically, we were protected under CF7, but I neglected to
fully lock down the server after we migrated.  Live an learn.  I am
surprised there has not been more activity on this considering the severity
of the possible compromise.