I agree.  It is the insertion method I am intrigued by.  It is that type of non
linear thinking that we as developers use to create elegant solutions.  The
tool is ugly, and not that special, but the insertion method is clever.

What I don't understand is why adobe would allow something like the scheduler
to be called without authentication.  Seems like a glaring oversight to me.

Brian Cain