Tom,

You would use CFHTTP to get the HTML and then parse the data from there.

I will say that the website you sent is trying its best for you not to
do what you are doing. If you look in the HTML it clearly has the
email address "javascript protected" which doesn't mean you can't do
it, it just means it is going to be a little more difficult.

Why can't you just contact the college for the information? If they
aren't going to give it to you then maybe you don't need it :-)

-J.J.