J.J,

Thanks for your replay.

The main reason why I need to extract the information onto a spreadsheet is to
save time (instead of doing it manually) - we work with several universities in
the UK and store their information in our database - to promote our
product/services.

You mentioned that although difficult (email address "javascript protected") it
is possible.

Is there a way that I could obtain sample code of how to do this?

Tom