We are installing CF10 Enterprise on Windows 2008 RC2 with IIS 7.
We installed using all default selections, straight-forward installation, and
applied the mandatory update. So far, so good. When we go to the updates page
for automatic updates for the latest current hotfix 7 (at the time of this
post), which is cumulative, the install and download process runs fine, the
instance restarts, but then when we check again to see the available updates,
it shows all the updates from 1 to 7 again, as if we didn't apply the updates
at all. Installed updates tab shows no updates having been applied. However,
looking at the system info page, the udpate level shows HF7.

We tried a variation, applying one hotfix at a time. This worked through hot
fix 2, but after applying HF 4, it 'froze' there with the same problem as
described above, not showing any fixes having been applied after HF 2. This is
incredibly frustrating. I have no idea if HF's have been applied, and am not
sure what to think about the sys info page indicating hotfix level. We are
still living in CF update hell. Any ideas appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff