What in what I said suggested I'm "down on CF"?

That it is running out of steam and becoming less and less relevant as time
goes on (and I don't think anyone who has a reasonable purchase on reality
can contest that?) has no bearing on nor is impacted by what *I* personally
think about it.

I'm just a realist (which is something a lot of CFers seem to not want to
be, for some reason).

--
Adam