From: Dave Watts [mailto:dwa...@figleaf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:29 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF running out of steam

> > > what company in the business of selling stuff, isn't interested in
> > > selling stuff?
> >
> > For instance a company who bought the company who baught Macromedia
> > because they where intersted in former Macromedia products like Flash, but
> > not really in other stuff like CF.
>
> Funny... look what product is dying fastest for that acquisition.

Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned there about how valuable
marketing really is. Macromedia and Adobe marketed the hell out of
Flash, and yet here we are.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.