There is a bit of a debate going on, I was hoping the community could chime
in...

What is a "reasonable limit" for the postSizeLimit and postParameterLimit
settings (aka maximum number of form fields)?
100, 1,000, 10,000?

On the one hand, we have a dynamic form with LOTS of fields. This is/was a
business requirement, it grew over time, it hit the limit, again. Of course we
could spend days/hours rewriting the code, or we can just up the limit and move
on. (Yes, eventually it should get re-written, but that's not the point of this
inquiry.)

On the other hand, we have security. The security camp says, the lower the
better. Is raising the limit from say 5,000 to 6,000 really going to hurt us
from a security point of view? How? Why?

I have looked around and seen many a blog post about the settings. However, I
haven't see any information on what a good rule of thumb should be. Just where
should we draw the line? How high is too high and why?

Ready? Fight...