Thanks for the reply, Pete... If I remember all of the conversation correctly,
when we came to the "ding"for consecutive session variables, the scanning
vendor rep did mention thefact that a CFToken was involved and that made a
difference. I did look upthe information on this in the docs (CF9) and it did
mention changing theCFToken to a long format (I didn't want to say "UUID"
because, withoutlooking it up, I wasn't sure that's the way it was labeled). I
have changed the CFToken to the long-format, so that should satisfy thevendor.
I'm working with Security Metrics, the PCI-Compliance Vendorfor TD Bank.
They've been very good about going over all the technicalitiesand offering
suggestions and solutions to issues, such as this one.  Security Metrics has
been good to work with so far and reasonably priced,so I thought I'd give them
a "shout-out". (btw, I own the company... no justkidding!) I have no connection
to them at all. But thanks for the feedback, again, and just fyi, that's the
only CF-relatedissue that came up at all in the compliance scan. :o) Rick