From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:15 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Caching

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Steve LaBadie wrote:

> Is there an inherent problem with CF caching pages or is this strictly
> a browser and IIS issue. We updated our home page and are receiving
> complaints that our home page isn't resolving correctly. I instruct
> them to push F5 and everything is fine.  Is there a way to prevent
> this from happening in the future as we make more dramatic changes to the
> website.

We are up to version 10 of the server now, so no there is nothing about CF
specifically that is an inherent problem here.

If the "homepage isn't resolving correctly" that sounds on the surface like a
DNS issue, but perhaps you were using poorly chosen vocabulary to describe the
problem?

If you are also to give more detail about the exact error and/or behavior you
are seeing perhaps someone an help you.

-Cameron