From: Cameron Childress [mailto:camer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 9:32 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Caching

This actually sounds like perhaps the CSS file is being cached. Hitting F5
may be making the browsers reload all the page's included files, including
the CSS file. Have you made changes to CSS/JS files lately?

One strategy to avoid this is to rename your CSS file when you change it.
If it's referenced in a global location like a header include, it's quite
simple to change the filename there before you deploy.

-Cameron