another (free) open source CFML CMS for your consideration
Farcry CMS
    http://www.farcrycore.org/

CMSs do not replace a programmer - they are for managing content.
Most will have a WYSIWYG editor so they can do formatting via a tool bar.

If customisation is required, you will most likely want someone with
programming skills. If this is going to be you, you will probably want to
system built with a language you know, or at least want to learn. Even it
it is a minor change, you will need to be able to find the bit of code to
edit and be confident it wont break anything else. I found WordPress (PHP)
very complex to work out how things work. And I am sure a competent
WordPress/PHP person would say the same about Farcry CMS (in fact, a CFML
developer would say the same thing!)