well this could be an issue at your SMTP server or at the recipient mail
server.
In general most mail servers will limit the number and size of attachments
and the overall size of the email, this done for good reason, as it is
quite common for people to try sending HUGE attachments, which get stuck in
their outbox and just keep sending over and over again.
It can easily cripple a mail server is there were no such restrictions.
As a general rule, assume that you cannot send an email bigger than 20MB