well someone has to say it...
but why the frack are you still using MSACCESS when there are so many
better/free alternatives?
you know the Jet driver (which is what you use to connect to MSACCESS) is
no longer supported by Microsoft and ha snot been for years and only runs
in 32 bit, and as such does not work on modern 64bit OS (without lots of
hacking to get it to run in 32bit mode), which is Windows Server 2008
onwards, there is no 32 bit windows any more.